- Copyright in all material, information and logos presented on this site vest with Jarvis Solutions (Pty) Ltd (“Jarvis”).
- The content of this site is protected under applicable South African and International law including, but not limited to, South African Copyright and Trademark laws, International Copyright and Trademark laws and Conventions.
- Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any material on this site. The user may however download, retrieve, view, print, refer to or sight the content of this site for private, educational or non-commercial home use only.
- Users seeking permission to use the content of this site for commercial purposes may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright in all material, information and logos presented on this site rest with Jarvis Solutions (Pty) Ltd (“Jarvis”).
- By visiting or sending e-mails to Jarvis via this site, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from Jarvis.
- The user thereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Jarvis satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be "in writing".
3. Prohibited Activities
No user, be it a person, business or website may:
- frame this site or any of the pages on this site in any manner whatsoever;
- use any technology to search and gain information from this site unless the prior written consent of Jarvis is obtained.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of the Jarvis site is at the user's sole risk.
- Jarvis makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are invited to report any possible malfunctions and defects to the person referred to in clause 1.4 above.
- This site is provided on an "as is" basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this site will meet the user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
- The user acknowledges and confirms Jarvis’ indemnity to, including but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the Jarvis site.
- Jarvis has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents.
- However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via this website are free of viruses, worms, trojans, bombs, time locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the user's system.
- No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given in this site.
- By accessing this site, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts governing any action which may arise in respect of the user's use of this site.
6. Privacy / Confidentiality
- Any information collected by Jarvis from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to third parties unless the user's prior written consent thereto is obtained.
- The user hereby agrees that Jarvis from time to time may communicate with it.
- Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
- Jarvis may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
8. Alteration to Terms and Conditions
- The use of or access to this site constitutes the user's acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Jarvis has the exclusive discretion to alter the terms and conditions of this site at any time, without prior notice to the user.